Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Silly girls in church

Have you ever wondered what girls are talking about secretly back and forth during church?

Well, I've just found a conversation from 3 years ago... two un-married and in their early 20s in a LDS singles' ward:

Do you know who those guys are over there ----> on the second row? One of them keeps looking back here towards us and it's starting to creep me out.


The one on the very end especially. I don't recognize them at all.


He's the one who's creeping me out the most.


No kidding. I wonder why he keeps looking over here. Maybe we are just too cute for our own good...lol jk.. bu tit is really kind of creepy. 


I kinda want to believe that, but I really doubt it. My theories are that he recognizes us from somewhere or he's got some plan to bet that has to do with us. LOL, maybe I'm creeping myself out more. 


Oooh, the bet theory is interesting. What do you think the bet is? Maybe they are trying to figure out where we got our shoes? No, never mind, he doesn't look femy, just slightly creepy. 


Well, Jordy's married because her husband made a bet with his brother to ask the next girl out who walks through the door. But this guy is creepy, so who knows what the bet might be about. 


That's such a cute story! Maybe there's no bet. Maybe he just can't stop gawking at the huge zit on my face...jk :) People should stop commenting on this side of the room so that he doesn't have an excuse to look over here. Man, why are we on the spiritual side of the class? :)


LOL, or gawking at the mosquito bites on my face?


I have so many mosquito bites it ain't even funny. Most of them are on my feet though. But that's my own fault... every chance I get, I take my shoes off. Man, mosquito bites drive me crazy!


I have a million too! I plan to wear long pants and shirts 'til they're gone because they're huge!


I should be as smart as you and wear long pants but I just love the feel of freshly shaved legs too much! I'm such a girly girl. :)


LOL, you're adorable. You don't look too bitten on your legs so you can totally get away with it by a landslide. You're way cute today. 


Ah, shucks, you are way too kind. It's a good thing you're not looking too closely. I love the fabric of your jumper. It's GORGEOUS!


Thanks! I figured it out. He's looking at the clock. 


OH GOOD! We are psychotic. :)

No comments: